The Dark Crystal Sequel


BRISBANE film-making twins Peter and Michael Spierig will emulate industry pioneer Jim Henson by creating hundreds of puppets for the sequel to the Muppet creator's 1980s classic fantasy, The Dark Crystal. 
 
Most readers of this blog know I am a HUGE fan of Henson and lost my mind when I got a chance to visit the model shop while working on the henson lot.  

I love the quote by the brothers from the article link below:
"We went to a convention not so long ago and we had a number of people come up and say, 'Don't you dare rape my childhood'," said Peter. "When one person says that, you take it on board. But when a bunch of people say it, you think, 'Wow, this really means something to them'."  "So the last thing we want to do is screw it up," Michael adds.


Read more at CourierMail.au

0 comments:

Post a Comment